- If you wish to be added to the mailing list
- If you have any comments or questions
- If you have any accessibility requirements in order to participate in this study
Agency and public consultation will take place throughout the detail design process. The consultation plan includes:
- Notice of Detail Design Study Commencement
- Consultation with regulatory agencies and stakeholders
- Communication with Indigenous Communities
- Communication with property owners, residents, and businesses in the study area
- One Public Information Centre (PIC) and Notice of PIC
- Preparation of a Design and Construction Report (DCR)
- Notice of Study Completion and public review of the DCR
The PIC, currently planned for spring 2018, will display and seek input on the recommended plan, the construction staging and traffic management strategy, and will answer questions about the study. Displays and presentation materials will be available on this website following the PIC.
All notices will be published in the following local newspapers:
- Kingston Whig Standard
- Kingston EMC
The notices will also be posted on this website and sent directly to all contacts on the project mailing list. Stakeholder input will be incorporated into the project findings and recommendations as appropriate.
Contact the project team if you wish to be added to our mailing list.